Monday, March 21, 2011

Really? Why do we have to write dissertations? Medical Docters don't!

As I sit here going through data attempting to emerse myself in it and it's patterns. I wonder why MDs can do a heart transplant without a dissertation? Why do lawyers practice law without a dissertation? Finally, why can a president run the country without a dissertation? It makes me think it's not that big a deal. No one is going to read it anyway, wait other poor soul writting dissertations will. Lol! Well that's my random thought, but at the sametime a real question. What is the real value of a dissertation? I all ready the reasons academics use to make them useful. Would our energy and brainpower be better suited doing something more practical to prove our intelligence/perserverance?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Doctors have board exams if that is any consolation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! It actually does ease the pain :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
    Medical Dissertations

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing with us such an interesting thing about Custom Dissertation Help really nice article

    ReplyDelete